Sunday, December 26, 2010

Videos




Here are 3 recent videos taken over the weekend. Will had much more fun with the wrapping paper than the gifts this year. Also, we had a White Christmas! Another video is of Will's first experience with snow. I also got footage of Will's specific eating technique. When eating puffs, he must first pick it up with his right hand,then use his left thumb and index finger to grab the puff from his right hand. He then uses his left hand to put the puff in his mouth. I love watching his facial expressions as he concentrates on using his hands and fingers to manipulate the puff.

All 3 videos are 1 to 2 minutes long and I don't expect any of you to watch the entire footage.

We are loving every minute of our time with Will, and it's hard to believe that he's almost 9 months old!

Thanks for checking in...


2 comments:

nana said...

Great videos :-)

Unknown said...

I watched them all to the end. Great stuff! I'm so thankful we all had a white Christmas this year. Very special. And I loved Will's squealing at the end of the 3rd video!