Saturday, December 11, 2010

7 months





I'm crawling!!! Mommy took this last picture as proof. I am trying to get into EVERYTHING now and driving my Mommy and Daddy crazy already :)

My other tricks are:
- pulling up onto my knees in my crib
- waving bye bye
- clicking my tongue
- squealing really loudly (I'm learning what sounds I can make and my vocal range)

I'm eating table food at every meal. My favorites so far are bananas, strawberries, nutri-grain bars, peas, carrots, lima beans, applesauce, sweet potatoes, cornbread, mashed potatoes, cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and I tried ground deer meat today for the first time. My Daddy said I grunted after every bite (which means I REALLY like it!) In other words, I'm trying any food that Mommy and Daddy let me eat.

My weight is around 21 lbs and I'm officially wearing 12-18 month size clothing.

I'm also about to cut 4 top teeth. Mommy can see all 4 of them just barely under my gums. She hopes they cut any day now because I've been a cranky boy for the past few days.

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in...

1 comment:

Jillina said...

Dinah he is just precious!!