Saturday, April 09, 2011

Fun times with Family

Today, Alan and Will and I went to Nashville for The Walker Run; a fundraiser for Sara and Brian and the boys. Of course, I didn't bring my camera to the 5k, but did remember to get it out of the car at Brian and Sara's house later this afternoon. Here are some pictures I wanted to share:

"Will Chill" with his beautiful Aunt Sara.


The best one of the 3 cousins smiling!


Now a silly picture!
I wonder what kind of mischief these 3 will get into as they get older...

Scott helping Will with his puzzle


Uncle Alan and "Camdez," as Alan calls him. Camden rarely left his side the entire afternoon.

I want to thank those that participated in the 5k this morning and say a BIG THANK YOU to those that organized it. It was a HUGE SUCCESS!

God is Good!

Thanks for checking in...

4 comments:

nana said...

Amen! So glad you got the camera out finally :-) Love you 3 so much, and the rest of the gang!

Michael, Stephanie, and Carter said...

They look so cute! And what a beautiful picture of Sara and Will! We're excited about having lots more pictures together since we'll be closer very soon:)

sim said...

the child good, they are funny

Unknown said...

cute baby!


I often buy Guild Wars 2 Gold at the following webpage: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/