Saturday, October 02, 2010

5 months old



I turned 5 months old on September 12th, but Mommy and Daddy didn't get my pictures taken until a few Saturdays ago. As you can see, I was wearing my (6 month size) Auburn football outfit. It's easy to see why I'm wearing 6-9 month sizes. I'm just too stinkin' long to wear anything smaller.

Here's what I'm doing now that I'm 5 months old:
sleeping 11-12 hours each night
eating fruits and veggies ( the only veggie I don't like is green beans, but I'll eat ANYTHING else that Mommy and Daddy feed me!)
I can sit up by myself if there is a toy in front of me, but I topple over if I turn my head to the side
I had two bottom teeth come through my gums at the same time, and I now chew on anything I can get my hands on
My favorite word is "dadadada" and even though I don't know what I'm saying, it sure does make my Daddy smile
I love talking to my dog, Nudge and he likes to sniff and lick my feet.
I LOVE my toys, especially the ones that make noise
Mommy likes to take me on walks in my stroller. We go to Spring Park a lot and pretty soon I'll get to ride on the swings there!

Well, that's about it for now. In just a few weeks, I'll be half a year old!

Thanks for checking in...

No comments: