Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a typical day...


After I eat my fruit cereal for breakfast, I like to play (or jump, rather) in my exersaucer. Mommy was able to catch a shot of me in mid-jump today.

I played SO hard this morning that I fell asleep on my play mat. I promise, Mommy put me down on my back on the sheepskin rug! I just preferred to roll over on my own...

After my nap, Mommy fed me pears for lunch and then I sat in Daddy's lap while he and Mommy watched a few episodes of FRIENDS on DVD. Daddy put my burp cloth on my head, but I posed for the camera :)

Well, it's time for another nap.

Thanks for checking in...

1 comment:

Laura said...

His breakfast/play/nap schedule sounds just like Natalie's! She has started rolling to her side to sleep. :)

I love that last pic of him! So cute!